<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Happiness and Stupidity, I choose happy. 

Well loyal readers, I will update you on some things going on in my life, and then I may move into a topic that irritates me to no end... but that comes later. The last few weeks I have been kept away from this endeavor with issues that must be dealt with first; this of course includes playing soccer, watching soccer, working and academic enlightenment, but most importantly, yours truly has found someone who shares many of the opinions that you will see on this blog and who cares for the creator of this monologue. Yes, that is right, the Gremlin has found a dryad to share some more personal moments with. Rather than post many things that would nauseate some of my more sinister fans, I will tell you that we met due to our mutual feelings towards one of God's more cruel jokes: children. This would not be enough to connect two beings normally, but on further conversations and time spent together, it would seem that it is not all we had in common, but again, I will not go into things here. Do not dismay however, although the Gremlin is a much happier creature, there is still much cynicism to be shared.

This brings me to the second point of this posting... that irritable, most annoying thing about humanity, the constant presence of stupidity. I do not know how to put it into words, but I must say, if Darwin was right, most of humanity would cease to exist. Think about it, how can evolution say that "only the fittest survive" when the human species is filled with muppets who can't even tie their own shoelaces??? Survival? I beg to differ. The strong carry the weak, and I do not refer to physical prowess, of all creatures humans are the least capable in that capacity. I am referring to what God, Buddha, Ala, or whatever else you call the Creator, intended for the human race, that is, intelligence and the ability to survive through wits. Wits, HA! I have seen many examples of the witless, but very few of God's intelligent followers. I cannot even begin to give examples, I have been stunned by stupid too many times, and have seen too many instances where if Darwin was right, we would be much happier in our lives. I mean, if Darwin was right, would the mullet still survive?????
I leave you with that last question... your answer reflects where you stand if you ever wondered, " Am I an idiot?"

Any problems or comments for the Grotto should be directed to a dark place, or if you really must, daiunus@yahoo.ca
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?