<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

French Keyboards suck ass!!! 

Okay, now you will really have to bear with me. My M,A,W, period, comma and various other marks are in different places here. So, need you guess where I am? Spending the day traveling through France, trying desperately to get to Madrid by tomorrow, it just isnt easy. So, I have some amendments to make: first, I did see the vatican, Sistine Chapel, Raphael,s School of Athens as well as the ancient stuff. We managed to see the Acropolis, the National Archaeological Museum and a very nice park in Athens... in fact, me and Joe borrowed a soccer ball and managed to get some kicks in at the park. So, last night, since we were bored, we took a count of how many people we met: 62 people that we exchanged names with. Not bad in a month. Also, I have offers to go to a few places and I just may do that while I am around here. The hostel in Athens rocked!!! Free shots every time a new person entered the room, and on our last night, some of the staff took us out and paid for us. We went to a Greek restaurant and turned it into a dance hall; even the other greek patrons joined in. It was exactly what I pictured greek parties to be. Anyway, besides that, we are traveling constantly right now, making our way west to Spain where some friends are waiting for us. Sigh, so many stories, but some just cant translate here... I will try a complete story once I hit England. Got more to say but it will have to wait, this has taken a very long time already.

Sitting in a French Cafe,
the Desk Gremlin

PS I had a conversation with a french guy on the train today and I actually understood!!! Woot me!!!



Any problems or comments for the Grotto should be directed to a dark place, or if you really must, daiunus@yahoo.ca
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?