<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

the Dutch are all stoned!!! 

Heya,
I thought I wouldn't get a chance for another update, but I am sitting here stoned, and Joe went to nap, so I have a bit of time. Well, Amsterdam... let me tell you, I wouldn't come back, but I wouldn't have missed this for sure. I don't think there is one person here that isn't Chronic... it is amazing, even the guy serving us at McDonalds must have been high. The weed is good, not sure if it is better than BC, I would have to say no overall, but some of this stuff can kick your ass. So, back to the real story: there are only a few things in Amsterdam to do, first... smoke and drink, yup you knew that one. Second, see hookers and strippers... kinda interesting in the sense of the sheer magnitude of people in the red light district, but meh. Next, the Heineken museum, we did it... kinda fun, but not great. A few museums top it off, and nothing very good at that. Ann Frank House and the Van Gogh museum are the highlights, neither of which interest me greatly.

Things are going good though, we are heading to London tomorrow( decided to stay in Amsterdam an extra day because a friend from Paris was joining us here... and she's cute). So folks, I will sign off once more and will talk to you all when I get settled in London.

So sits a stoned and somewhat melancholy,
The Desk Gremlin

Any problems or comments for the Grotto should be directed to a dark place, or if you really must, daiunus@yahoo.ca
Comments:
Heya Pete!
Hmmmm mabye I should avoid Amsterdamn, I may not come out of it, or at least, not come out the same...

It is so easy to picture you sitting there baked writing the entry for this blog. lol, you should have taken pictures! and if there are pictures, send them my way!

-Vincent aka your Vaseline Hero
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?