<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

Still Barcelona 

Well, I am still here, in fact, I might be here until Wednesday depending on what we decide in the next few hours. I am burnt out, feeling like the trip is over, but it isn´t. I am ready to go back to England and find myself a job. Not really sure why I feel that, some of it has to do with how old I feel in this hostel... it is a party hostel and the average age is pretty low I think. I have met a few great people, even a potential roomie for England depending on how things work out. Anyway, the game yesterday was amazing... picture 100,000 people in one place all screaming... crazy. The Catalunyans are definitely more civilized than the Germans or English at their games, but it didn´t change the atmosphere too much. The score was 3-3, with Barce tying it up in the last 30 seconds of extra time. Barce played like crap over all, but at least they came out with a point. Ronaldhino didn´t score, but he still made some pretty moves.

So, I will probably stop updating for a while since I really don´t feel like doing it too much anymore. I will still check comments and emails though, so I will be around for those who wanna chat.

So sits a done Gremlin.


Any problems or comments for the Grotto should be directed to a dark place, or if you really must, daiunus@yahoo.ca
Comments:
hey pete
please don't stop posting us little people really do enjoy reading your posts

glad to hear you got to the game nohting like being there!

and remember you are only as old as you feel! your still a young pup!
kimberley
 
Hey Pete,
What Kimberly said!!!! I look forward everyday to reading about your adventures.Is this potential roomie male or female???
Is Joseph as worn out as you are??
Talk on email Love mom
 
Hey
I agree with everyone else. We love to read about your trip and so do alot of other people, even if they don't leave comments. Make sure you enjoy everything even the end of your trip or you might miss something!
Take care, Love Lisa and Tomas
 
hi pete,
papa and i enjoy reading your posts,and hope to get the first autographed book of your adventures!!
lots of love nanny and papa
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?