<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Not much to say 

Hey folks,
Before I get yelled at by Darren again for not updating, I thought I would beat him to it. As you can probably guess, I didn't get the position. Apparently, I am not 'hard core' sales enough for them, which they decided without calling references, or even giving me a real chance. Oh, but my second place prize is that 'I am a nice guy'. Well... guess what I have to say to that? Nothing nice I promise, in fact, it really brings me to a boil. I will spare you all the verbal venom I want to unload, mostly because family reads this hehe.

So, back to the job search, I have applied to about another 6 jobs in two days, and hopefully something will come of it. Ya know, I hate looking for work more than anything else in life. In fact, it is more fun to get hit in the danglies by a soccer ball flying at mach 2. and yes, I have felt that, and yes, it is more fun than looking for work. I have discovered something about Winnipeg that honestly might be the best part about it: hay fever and allergies. Yup, I am suffering now, and I haven't felt like this since before moving to Winnipeg. Dry weather must be good for me. So, hmm... oh, congrats to Yo Mama for winning their first game in STYLE!!! Burton.. score a goal this year boyo!!!! You deserve it. Oh, and when you do, point to the 'camera'.

Hmm, anything else? Probably not, but I better be kept informed on how both teams do this summer. I am doing my part keeping you guys informed. Oh!!! You wouldn't believe the mess that Glazer is causing Man U over here. I have never seen such a disdain for a human being in my life. I think he will be lynched if he ever comes this way! Anyway, other than that, not much to say.

So sits, discouraged and bored,
the Desk Gremlin

Any problems or comments for the Grotto should be directed to a dark place, or if you really must, daiunus@yahoo.ca
Comments:
Hey,
Don't get discouraged!!! Something will come up!!! Drop us an email.
MOM
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?