<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 28, 2005

My Imagination sucks right now: another update 

Hello folks,

Alrighty, let me give you an update again, just so we can say I did it. I have been all but promised a promotion by my boss as long as things keep going the way they are. This would mean a pretty substantial raise ( I think), more resonsibility, and possibly a move to another centre. I am enjoying the job though, it is hard work, and busy, but hey... that's what you get paid for. It's a long weekend here, so I am going out drinking a bit tonight with Mike (my Canadian friend). I had practice today, our season is about to start, another few weeks to get ready. Not sure if I am starting goalkeep but I got scouted today by another team that was practicing at the pitches, so they took my number and will get in touch soon. Kinda fun to be scouted honestly... it was odd. Other than that, I am still having money issues here, my taxes are absolutely jumbled, meaning I am getting nailed on them about 35% or so. Next month I should get all this extra taxation back, but until then... it's bread and water for this Canuck!!

Trying to think of anything else that I have been doing. I guess besides work and soccer... oh wait, I have been painting. Yup, finally. I have been given paints before, but never even cracked them open, but this time, I am truly giving it a go. I gave one to my sis and bro-in-law for their wedding present, and now I am working on another one for my boss's wedding coming up soon. And I have another one on the go, kind of a dark theme. Anyway, that's my life at the moment. Could be better, could be worse.

So sits Content and eager,
The Desk Gremlin

Any problems or comments for the Grotto should be directed to a dark place, or if you really must, daiunus@yahoo.ca
Comments:
Dark is good. Without darkness you cannot appreciate the light.
 
aha an artist in the family.. just a note to let you know i am checking once in a while to see what you are up to... hope all is well with you... actually sounds like you are doing o.k.. just to get some good money flowing and you will be all set... right. love ya ... aunt raylene...
 
Getting scouted by other teams, shows that you are a good goalkeeper. That is fantastic.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?