<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 09, 2006

Hello all,

Happy New Year and all that stuff. So, any new year resolutions? I have one: Find a new job that pays better. So far, no luck, and that job still hasn't said anything to me, feels like they are stringing me along, which sucks. Oh well, if it comes it comes, if not, then I look elsewhere. My New Year's was awesome, I watched Big Ben tick down, watched fireworks that were absolutely amazing... I mean, the whole budget of Canada was in this display. We drank, danced and had a great time on the boat in general. Going to work again was rough let me tell you. I just dont' have the patience left for it. Anyway, away from that topic.

We do have pictures from the new year's thingy, but I need to get them from Monica. Things are good overall. Not much really to say, as always, I did have things to say, and now I can't think of any of them. Oh well, sounds like everyone is happy back home, so I will leave it at that for now. Just for the record, welcome to my Grotto AJ!!!

So sits,
The Desk Gremlin

Any problems or comments for the Grotto should be directed to a dark place, or if you really must, daiunus@yahoo.ca
Comments:
The only resolution I have to stop leaving comments on blogs....


CRAP!
 
I made a New Years resolution quite a few years ago to stop making New Years resolutions. And I've stuck with it ever since.

Good luck getting your job situation sorted out Peter.

Talk soon,
Alex
 
Hey Pete, Good to see things are going well for you! Things are kinda just getting back on track in my neck of the woods.

my only new years resolution is to make ALOT more time to spend with my daugher :)

Any way drop me a line some time and stuff I kinda stumbled onto your blog from a link on Cresida's LiveJournal :D anyway like i said drop me a line at dcl0772@yahoo.com

Later my old friend
Dan (Aanyin)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?