<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thoughts 

Well, it may be time to start writing here again... stress is crap and with the next 6 months looking no easier, it may be time to start writing it out again. Can't really talk to anyone, just doesn't seem to be the right thing to do. Job: I can handle. Anything else, not sure. I recently moved my whole life to a place I never thought I would want to be. Now, I am wondering if that was the right decision, or if it was a premature decision. It sucks. I don't want to regret it, I don't want to question it; but I do. Every day. It scares me. I know how I feel, but that doesn't really do me much good at all.

Life has been dwindled to a few soccer games a week and looking forward to a day and a half on the weekend. Fuckin' ridiculous. Fuckin' shitty. It's not a way to live. I want to be comfortable. I want to know. I want to be safe in my decisions. Questioning everything has been good for me up til this point... now... it's not. Need to shut down. Need to stop. I'm done.


Any problems or comments for the Grotto should be directed to a dark place, or if you really must, daiunus@yahoo.ca
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?